홈 < 프로그램 < BIDF 공연팀 소개
국내초청팀_eng

Kim Yong Chul SEOP-Dance Company <붉디, 붉은.....,>

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 (115.♡.56.14) 작성일14-04-30 14:13 조회974회 댓글0건

본문

▶Choreographer : Kim Yongchul

▶Choreographer
-B.A from KeiMyung Univ and M.A/Ph.D from Sejong University.
-Artistic directed for KUMI City Dance Company,
 Worked for Seoul Metropolitan Dance Company.
-Present/ Instructor at Korea National Univ of Arts.

▶Company
Established in 1992, KIM Yongchul SEOP Dance Group has been focusing on heightening our dance aesthetics through the value changes, personalities, experiments and innovations of original creations of Korean dance, presenting refined and lyrical works that are rooted on Korean dance and cultural aesthetics. With the diversity and unique personality achieved through absorbing and integrating Asian dance cultures, it has appeared, starting from Beijing Asia Art Festival in 1998, in Shanghai, Guangdong, Taiwan, Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, India, Singapore, the Philippines, Germany, New York, etc. It is constantly working on fostering original creations of Korean dance and its popularization as well as harmonizing with other Asian dances.

▶Performance
"Ssit-Gim (Being Washed)" is important deviation or major theme for the growth. It was rather actions like rite of passage which was needed for growth consoling chaotic inner side as a deviation from repetitive, conceptual and abstract ego. Through a chain of process that keeping removing or vacating myself, I became small, running to seed or down at heel. And I finally sensed that I need to burn my ego and pictured the Red, so Red waves so fully in my head.

▶Music : Nanjang of Kim Duk Soo, ELK Trails
▶CAST : Kim Yongchul, Kim Hyuntae,  Su Sangjae, Kang Junghwan,
         Choi Seungyun, Choi Jaeho, Park Kyeunghee, Kim Kyungmi

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.