홈 < 프로그램 < BIDF 공연팀 소개
폐막축하공연팀_eng

CZECH Prague Chamber Ballet <Beat>

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 (115.♡.56.14) 작성일14-05-09 16:41 조회814회 댓글0건

본문

▶Choreographer : Lee Jieun
▶Choreographer
She was chosen as the youngest choreographer to be commissioned to perform in Tokyo and Korea.She won the Authorial Awards, the Audience Award from the International Choreography Competition and the Siraex International Festival.She is also a winner of International Art Expo in Venice.

▶Company: The Prague Chamber Ballet is the largest Czech independent professional dance company. Beginnings reach into 1964 when Luboš Ogoun, Pavel Šmok and Vladimír Vašut founding Studio Ballet Prague. The present face of Prague Chamber Ballet is represented by 8 regular and 6 external dancers, who are managing extensive motion list from techniques based on classical dance, through techniques of modern and contemporary dance and techniques based on improvisation. Dancers have rich experience from stone theatres and also alternative dances scenes in Czech Republic or abroad.

▶Performance: This story is about the man who does not recognise his identity. Although he looks like a normal person, he plays various roles according to his circumstances. A piece "The Condition of Disappearance" explores the cruelty of apathy in modern times. In this story "disappearance" does not simply mean the state of "non-existence". Rather it is more akin to the process of finding a way out to the exit in a maze.
Quotes from concept:
"Regardless of my volition, my human dignity is killed by others.
My true identity may or may not be revealed by the surroundings.
Its appearance or disappearance is dependent of the others, not me."

▶Music FILIP MÍŠEK, STEPHAN LOCUS, LOGA RAMIN TORKIAN, KROKE, JOHN POTTER, SAVINA YANNATOU, PRIMAVERA EN SALONICO (THE CONDITION OF DISAPPEARANCE) / TOM PARKINSON (BEAT)

▶Cast JAROSLAVA JANEČKOVÁ, NIKOL ŠNEIDEROVÁ, SYLVA NEČASOVÁ, TOMÁŠ ČERVINKA, ŠIMON KUBÁŇ, OLIVER MAHAR

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.